Diamond Dust Pastels
Powdery pastel shades with light golden mica make this captivating color gel series from Glory Nails.
Whether as full cover or French, both variants are equally popular. Good cover colors in medium viscosity.
UV 120 sec.
LED 60 sec.
Always apply the colors thinly 2x. This will give you a steady & beautiful result.
Nail modeling color gel for commercial use!The delivery is in black plastic jar!
Isopropylidenediphenyl Bisoxyhydroxypropyl Methacrylate, Urethane Methacrylate, Glycerol propoxylate triacrylate, Glass, Acrylates Copolymer, 2-Hydroxyethylmethacrylat, Benzoyl Isopropanol, Ethyl Phenyl(2,4,6-Trimethylbenzoyl)Phosphinate, Aqua,
Silica Dimethyl Silyate, Urea, Polyethermodifiziertes Polydimethylsiloxan,
Polyurethane-11, Dimethylsiloxan, Alcohol, Phenyl-bis (2,4,6-trimethylbenzoyl)-phoshinoxid, Lithium Chloride, P-Hydroanisole,Hydroquinone, +/-[CI77891, CI77492, CI77007, CI14270, CI77288, CI77491, CI15985, CI45410].
Glory Nails products are only for the production and decoration of artificial fingernails. These are therefore only externally applicable.
Our products should only be processed and applied by professionally trained nail designers.
Professional training can be found here: https://www.heike-burghardt.de/
Please read our application recommendations, warnings & excerpt from the data sheet carefully!
- Intended for commercial use / professional use only!
- May cause skin irritation and / or allergic skin reactions, avoid the
direct skin contact
- If skin reddening or allergic reactions occur, discontinue contact with the product immediately and consult a doctor if necessary
- Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves, eye and mouth protection
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly with water and seek medical advice.
- When touching the skin, wash with plenty of water.
- Use in well-ventilated areas.
- Do not use on injured or inflamed nails.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store in a cool and dry place, protect from heat and sunlight.
Hazard statements (H-phrases):
H315: Causes skin irritation.
H317 can cause allergic reactions to your skin.
H318: Causes serious eye damage.
H412: Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.Safety instructions (P-phrases):
P261: Avoid breathing dust / fume / gas / mist / vapors / spray.
P280: Wear protective gloves / protective clothing / eye protection / face protection.
P302 + 352: IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water / water and soap.
P305 + 351 + 338: IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if possible. Continue rinsing.First aid measures
In case of skin contact: Remove immediately all soiled clothing and shoes, if not glued to the skin. Wash off immediately with plenty of soap and water.
In case of eye contact: Rinse eye under running water for 15 minutes. Transfer to a hospital for examination by a specialist.
If swallowed: rinse mouth with water. Do not induce vomiting. If conscious, immediately drink half a liter of water. See a doctor.
Inhalation: Only remove the affected person from the danger area if his / her own safety is guaranteed. See a doctor.