Glory Nails stamping varnish now in 12ml. New formula, even easier to work with, even more opaque! These paints were developed for the stamping process. Thanks to the viscosity and opacity, you will achieve wonderful results. So that you can enjoy your stamp motif for longer, seal it with Top Coat or Glory Nails Ultra Gloss.
1. Select the desired template and motif
2. Apply the stamping varnish to the motif.
3. remove the excess varnish with the scraper by rubbing the scraper over the motif filled with varnish
4. Then roll the stamp from left to right over the motif, then transfer it to the nail in a rolling motion.
The important thing here is ... work quickly because the stamping varnish dries very quickly
5. Seal your stamped motif with Ultra Gloss sealing gel or two in one top coat.
Due to the good pigmentation, this varnish can also be used excellently for fine paintings.
Butylacetat, Nitrocellulose, Acrylat,Isopro- pylalkohol, Ethylacetat,+/- [CI77007, CI74160, CI42090, CI42051, CI74260, CI61570,CI42053, CI59040, CI47005, CI11680, CI19140, CI77492, CI15510, CI12085, CI14700, CI16255, CI16035, CI73360, CI14720, CI12490, CI16185, CI17200, CI60730, CI77266, CI77891, CI60725, CI77019, CI77491, CI77499, CI73385, CI15850, CI42510, CI77489, CI77288, CI77346, CI75470, CI77510, CI45410, CI77000, CI77163].
There are no reviews yet.