Product information "Hard alloy bit, large cone"
Carbide bits are especially well suited to allowing quick and effective work on artificial nails, and should not be used on natural nails. Typical applications: tip blending, filing down surfaces, filing the underside of the nails, shortening, nail gems.
- Is an absolute ALL-Rounder in its field.
- The unique cone-shape offers a risk-free removal of gel and acrylic (even 3-phase gel) without generating heat.
- It also leaves behind an optimal base to work further on the nail modeling.
- An extremely durable material
- Rotational speed: up to 40.000 rpm