Powerful energy saving light from Maul. Ideal for work in the nail studio, in laboratories, workshops, technical offices and studios
- Highest light intensity: 3 x 14 watt energy saving fluorescent tubes
- Very high energy efficiency: efficiency class A +
- Glare-free through louvre grating in the luminaire head
- Stable: Parallelogram arm of steel tube with internal spring and solid terminal with steel insert
- Technical safety concept Made by MAUL
- Including 3 x 14 watt energy saving fluorescent tubes (base G5), 6500 Kelvin, daylight white
- The luminaire is sold with three lamps of the efficiency class "A +"
- Weighted energy consumption 16 kWh / 1000h per bulb
- 8,000 hours lamp life
- Guaranteed: Zero power consumption when switched off
- Equipped with ECG (electronic ballast), which ensures a flicker-free switching on of the luminaire, flicker-free light and a lower power consumption.
- A further advantage is the longer lifetime of the illuminant - 2800 lux illuminance at 35 cm distance, luminous flux 1250 lumen per lamp - Robust metal arm, rotatable through 360 °, arm length at the bottom and at the top 40 cm each - height in normal working position 40 cm - switch At the luminaire head for convenient switching on and off - clamp clamp made of plastic-coated metal (clamping range up to 6.5 cm) - This luminaire is suitable for lamps of efficiency classes A ++ to B - Environmentally safe and safe packaging