Product information "Disinfectant for instruments Pure-ID"
Aldehyde-free concentrate for disinfecting and cleaning instruments and sensitive rotating instruments. With the Promed Pure-ID you can hygienically clean and disinfect all your instruments and grinding tools that you need for your work. The concentrate can be used in the ultrasonic cleaning device (e.g. Promed UC-50).
- Oval, ergonomic bottle with a dosing cap
- Delivery as a handy 125 ml bottle (concentrate)
- 125 ml concentrate make approx. 6 liters of usable liquid
- Ease of use and a pleasant smell
- Standing time of the mixed liquid up to a maximum of 7 days
- Immersion bath in 2% aqueous solution (e.g. add 20 ml to 1 liter of water; measured on the upper thread edge of the cap, 1 cap corresponds to 10 ml). According to VAH, the exposure time is 2% - 5 minutes.
- The viruses are inactivated at 4% - 60 minutes and the TB bacteria in the ultrasound device at 2% - 60 minutes.
- Prepare the working solution with lukewarm water. Remove disinfected instruments from the bathroom, Rinse under running water and sterilize if necessary. The service life of the working solution is a maximum of 7 days.
Spectrum of activity
- Bactericidal, yeasticidal, tuberculocidal in the ultrasound device, limited virucidal (enveloped viruses including HBV, HCV and HIV as well as non-enveloped adenoviruses, noroviruses).
- Type: disinfectant
- Composition: (100 g contain): 9 g alkyl benzyl dimethyl ammonium chloride, 0.1 g guanidine compound, nonionic surfactants, alkaline cleaning components, complexing agents, Benzyl salicylate, excipients.
- VAH list. Tested according to DVV / RKI guidelines, EN 13727, EN 13624, EN 14348, EN 14561, EN 14562, EN 14563, EN 14476, EN 17111
- Store the preparation between 5 ° C and maximum room temperature.
- Weight of the bottle (filled): 145g
- BauA biocide reg. No. N-47758
All product information was taken directly from the manufacturer Promed.