Product information "Pure ID - Disinfection and cleaning for instruments"
Pure ID - Disinfection and cleaning for instruments
- 125ml highly effective, aldehyde-free concentrate for the disinfection and cleaning of instruments and
sensitive rotary instruments.
- The concentrate can be used in ultrasonic cleaning device (for sample Promed UC-50) or in immersion baths.
- Oval, ergonomic bottle with measuring cap
- Delivered as a handy 125 ml bottle (concentrate)
- 125 ml concentrate yield about 6 liters of working fluid
- Pure ID is gentle on the material and has a pleasant fragrance
- life of the mixed liquid to max. 7 days
Composition: 100g: 18g alkyl-benzyl-dimethyl-ammonium chloride 50%, auxiliary substances in
Spectrum of activity: Bactericidal, tuberculocidal, fungicidal, virucidal against enveloped viruses
enveloped viruses such as vaccinia virus including HBV/HCV and HIV as well as not enveloped
viruses such as noroviruses.
VAH/DGHM listed. Tested acc. EN 13727, EN 13624, EN 14561, EN 14562.