With the help of the innovative Peel Off Base from Glory Nails, you can easily remove your varnishes and UV polishes without a remover.
Applied as an air-drying base coat, Peel Off Base ensures that the subsequently applied varnishes can be easily removed from the nail - and this without any nail polish remover or solvent
- Time saving through simple + quick application
- prevents discoloration of the natural nail from the nail polish
- gentle and very easy removal of the paints without acetone-containing solvents
- Shelf life 7-14 days. Depending on the nature of the nail
- Suitable for natural and artificial nails
- to be used for nail polishes and gel polishes
- economical to use
- Manicure and degrease the nail as usual
- Apply a layer of peel off base and let it air dry for about 30 seconds until a slightly sticky layer is created. Apply a second coat of
Peel OFF Base as needed.
- Then apply the desired nail polish or UV Polish color and let it harden. Here too are any layers possible
- After drying, you could now peel off the paint like a film. Residue-free removal of the paint layer is very easy. It is best to use a
rosewood stick or a CuticlePusher. You start at a corner of the nail - piece by piece to remove the varnish from the nail
Ethyl Acetate, Acrylates copolymer, MEK, Butyl methacrylate, Hydroquinone, p-Hydroxyanisole
- For professional use only
- Keep out of the Reach of children
- Avoid Skin Contact; Irritating to Skin and eyes, can cause an allergic reaction
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice
- If swallowed, do not induce vomiting but seek medical advice immediately and show the packaged product
- Read directions for use carefully
There are no reviews yet.