The NEW Line for YOU.
The new GelLack - UV Polish Line from Glory Nails offers the right color for every taste. The special feature of this Soak OFF line is that it is based on a gel system.
In the classic 3Step system they work with this product a permanent modeling in perfection.
The thin viscosity allows easy application, similar to a nail polish with the durability of a modeling.
- without acid additive
- thin viscosity
- removable (soak off)
- lasting up to 4 weeks
- scratch and impact resistant
- long lasting gloss
- intensive colors
Manufactured and filled in Germany according to KVO (Cosmetics Ordinance)!
Attention: You need the Glory Nails UV Polish Base and the UV Polish Top for processing on the natural nail. Both products can also be found in this section.
1. prepare the natural nail as usual. Thoroughly push back cuticles (rosewood stick or Pro Pusher) if necessary, carefully remove excess cuticles (cuticle nippers or scissors). Make sure that the nail plate is free of cuticles. Give the natural nail the desired shape and matt it lightly and evenly with a fine buffer. For very greasy nails, we recommend additionally using our Key Aid (dehydrator) at this point.
Apply UV Polish Base evenly to the natural nail. Make sure that the free edge of the natural nail is well covered. Cure.
Apply a thin coat of the first UV Polish color layer for priming. Apply the second layer a little more thickly - it is color-giving. Important: Please also make sure that the natural nail is well coated when applying the color! Each UV Polish color layer is cured.
4. apply high-gloss sealant, UV Polish Top Shine evenly and cure.
5. finally, remove the sweating layer with our High Gloss Cleaner.
Aliphatic Urethane Acrylate, Polyester Acrylate, DI-Hema Trimethylhexyl Dicarbamate, triethylene Glycol Dimethycrylate, Acrylate Resin, Poly(Ethylene Glycol) Phenyl Ether Acrylate), HEMA, Hydroxycyclohexyl Phenyl Ketone, Trimethylbenzoyl Diphenylphosphine Oxide, Silica Caprylyl Silyate, CI15850, P-Hydroanisole
- For professional use only
- Keep out of the Reach of children
- Avoid Skin Contact; Irritating to Skin and eyes, can cause an allergic reaction
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice
- If swallowed, do not induce vomiting but seek medical advice immediately and show the packaged product
- Read directions for use carefully
There are no reviews yet.