With Perfect White you bring a brilliant and brilliant white to the nails of your customers. Perfect White is a durable, resistant and extremely thin French gel. It compensates for unevenness well and is still flexible. Perfect for French manicures directly under the gloss gel. After curing, there is no sticky sweat layer on the nail. Curing time 180sec.
1. Finish your modeling to the desired length, shape & smooth it with a fine sanding block. Dust it off
2. With the help of a fine brush, Marblizer or French Design brush, apply an even layer (approx. Paper thick) in the
desired Frenchform / SmileLine and pull the gel over the free nail end.
3. Cure for 120-180 seconds.
4. Apply a second thin layer for coloring, harden it again.
5. Now comes the sealing gel. Here you can choose between Flex Finish without a layer of layers or Ultra Gloss with a layer of layers
Use at will.
Urethane Methacrylate, Aliphatic Urethane Acrylate, Trimethylolpropane Triacrylate, Hydroxypropyl Methacrylate, CI 77891, 2-Propenoic Acid Reaktion with Pentaerythritol, Pentaerythriol tetrakis (3-Mercaptopropionat), 2-Benzoyl-2-Propanol, Alcohol, Aqua, MEK, Ethyl Phenyl (2,4,6-Trimethylbenzoyl) Phosphinate,Acrylates Copolyner,Silanamin, Polyethermodifiziertes Polysiloxan, Polyethermodifiziertes polydimethylsiloxan, Phenyl-bis (2,4,6-trimethylbenzoyl) -phoshinoxid, CI 60725, P-Hydroanisole, Hydroquinone.
- For Professional Use only
- Avoid Skin Contact Irritating to skin and eyes, may cause skin sensitization
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice
- If swallowed, do not induce vomiting but seek medical advice immediately and show the packaged product
- Keep out of the Reach of Children
- Read directions for use carefully.
There are no reviews yet.