Our ECO Builder Gel is an "all-rounder".
Its properties such as: no till low heat effect, good adhesion + stability with a glossy finish characterize this 1-phase gel.
It is very popular because of its self-smoothing property. Suitable for beginners and professionals alike.
Available in 15ml / 50ml / 250ml / 500ml / 1000ml
Curing: UV / LED + combi lamps
1. Apply Key Aid / Adhesive Primer / XXL Primer as recommended
2. Place a moderate amount of our ECO Builder Gel near the C-curve, in the middle of the nail
3.Work a thin layer towards the cuticle and stretch the gel towards the tip of the nail. Avoid cuticle contact to prevent lifts.
4. Cure for 2 min. in the UV light or 30-60 seconds in the LED lamp. A second, thin layer is applied evenly over the entire surface of the nail and cured.
6. The sticky layer (sweat layer / polymerisation layer) is removed with nail cleaner.
7. Now file the nails into the desired shape and dust them off thoroughly
8. Finally, apply a layer of ECO Builder or any other sealing gel you like for a glossy finish. Cure as usual. Remove the sweat layer. Your modeling is done.
Our tip: Use our High Gloss Cleaner to remove the last layer of gloss gel. It cares for the cuticle and gives your modeling a fantastic, long-lasting shine.
- For professional use only
- Keep out of the Reach of children
- Avoid Skin Contact; Irritating to Skin and eyes, can cause an allergic reaction
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice
- If swallowed, do not induce vomiting but seek medical advice immediately and show the packaged product
- Read directions for use carefully